APPROPRIATE AGE FOR ADMISSION
- For Class I : Five years to Six years
- For Class II : Six years to Seven years
- For Class III : Seven years to Eight years
- For Class IV : Eight years to Nine years
- For Class V : Nine years to Ten years
- For Class VI : Ten years to Eleven years
- For Class VII : Eleven years to Twelve years
- For Class VIII : Twelve to Thirteen years
- All the parents have to pay their ward monthly fee by 10th date of every month, otherwise you have to pay fine.
- Has been studying in a School recognised by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State/U.T. Government and applicable to the place where the School is located.
- The School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned, if required as provided elsewhere, in these Byelaws.
- Documents(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Details, where ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
- A Person who has been studying in an institution, which is not recognised by this board or by any other recognised Board of Secondary Education or by the State/ U.T. Government of the concerned place, shall not be admitted to any class of a “School” on the basis of Certificate(s) of such unrecognised institution attended by him earlier.
- No student migration form a School in a foreign country, other than the School affiliated to this Board, shall be eligible for admission unless an eligibility certificate in respect of such a student has been obtained from this Board.
- No person who is under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any Board/University/School or is debarred form appearing in the examination for whatever reason by any Board/University shall be admitted to any class in a School affiliated to this Board.
- No student shall be admitted in Class IX and above in a school affiliated with the Board after 31st day of August of the year except with prior permission of the Chairman.
- Admission to Class X : No admission shall be taken in Class X directly.
- Admission to Class XII : No admission shall be taken in Class XII directly.
Document required at the time of admission
- 4 Photographs of Students.
- 1-1 Photographs of Parents (Father & Mother)
- School Leaving Certificate / T.C. (Original)
- Report Card of Previous School.
- Aadhar card photo copy.
- Birth Certificate photocopy.
- Caste certificate photocopy.
- Residence Proof photocopy.
REFUND OF FEES
Fees once paid is NOT REFUNDABLE for any reason whatsoever.
- Application for withdrawal is to be made on a prescribed proforma available in the School office. No child can be withdrawn till a written request form parents is put up. A one month notice period or one month notice fee is required for withdrawal.
- Clearance must be obtained form the laboratory and library in-charge and other departments before applying for withdrawal.
- Transfer Certificate issued after one week of the receipt of the application and clearance of all dues.
All the above terms & condition are subject to amendment from time to time as per the decision of the School Management. The decision of the school management shall be final in all matters pertaining to the admission process and matters of the school.